Saturday, July 5, 2014

Tomatoes are in!

As we start bringing in the rainbow of tomatoes we plant each year, we are so glad to see the fruits of our labor come to harvest. Teaching kids about hard work and reaping what you sow is nowhere so obvious then in the garden. And you never know what else nature has in store for learning. We found and hatched out a BEAUTIFUL Catapilar from this chrysalis on an orange tomato. Gardening with kids is as good as it gets!!!!! Growing memories and capable kids. I was always told growing up, "I can't, never could do nothing" a country way of say you can't do anything when you don't try and say, "I can't." So grab your little ones and grow something special. Do grab your Goo! Garden Goo TM
Every year it's a surprise.
Ready for some fried green tomatoes!
Double battered, healthy oils, yum!
That's the natural bug repellent, I created for my children and we sell at our web store HandmadeBodyFood.com
Painted Lady? We think.

No comments:

Post a Comment